Qualifications and education
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Engineering from KU Brussels in Brussels, Belgium
• Master’s Degree in Business Engineering from KU Leuven in Leuven, Belgium
Major position held with the AB InBev Group
• Zone President Asia Pacific of AB InBev Other major offices
• China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) in Shanghai, China (Corporate advisory board member)
• Guangzhou Zhujiang Brewery Group Co., Ltd. (listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange with the stock code of 002461) (Director and Vice Chair)
Mr. Craps joined AB InBev in May 2002. Prior to joining AB InBev, Mr. Craps was an associate consultant with McKinsey & Company, Belgium. He acquired a range of international experience in a number of executive positions in senior marketing, sales and logistics in France and Belgium. In February 2011, he relocated to Canada where he was appointed as the Regional Vice President of Quebec and then the Vice President of Sales of Canada for Labatt Breweries in October 2011. Mr. Craps became the President and Chief Executive Officer of Labatt Breweries of Canada in November 2014. From October 2016 to December 2018, he joined the Group as the Zone President of APAC South.